Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What's a good interior cleaner y'all use?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Any recommendations for a good interior cleaner?

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I always like the armour all variety pack. you get the regular wipes, leather ones and ones for the glass. don't have to worry about spraying anything you don't want

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What exactly are you looking for? Or are you just asking for everything interior?
I haven’t cleaned my carpet yet, but I’ve used Turtle Wax carpet cleaner with fantastic results. I usually use Armor cleaning wipes on all plastic and non-leather parts. I finish up with Armor All spray on a microfiber. I use Lexol leather cleaner with a horsehair brush and warm water. I use Sprayway glass cleaner and a terry cloth towel for the windows

OP
slammered
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
What exactly are you looking for? Or are you just asking for everything interior?
I haven’t cleaned my carpet yet, but I’ve used Turtle Wax carpet cleaner with fantastic results. I usually use Armor cleaning wipes on all plastic and non-leather parts. I finish up with Armor All spray on a microfiber. I use Lexol leather cleaner with a horsehair brush and warm water. I use Sprayway glass cleaner and a terry cloth towel for the windows
Plastic dash trim pieces

keyreaper

Reactions
Meguiars Quik Interior Detailer is what I use for the dash. Ultimate interior detailer works too but I find it leaves a little more residue (shine and more protection probably).

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Stay away form the armor all. The chemicals in it are harsh for the plastics, rubber and leather pieces in the interior

Something good, that is readily available at auto part stores is the Griot's Garage Interior cleaner, you can use on interior surfaces. If you want something more material specific, you can get the Plastic Cleaner from the same company.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Stay away form the armor all. The chemicals in it are harsh for the plastics, rubber and leather pieces
I’ve heard people say that, but I never had a problem in the 12 years I owned my Mustang. All the plastic pieces, and there are a lot, still looked new when I sold it a couple weeks ago

Reaper333

Reactions
City
Fort Belvoir
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT2 AWD
Ive always used 303 products to clean the interior of my cars. Works great and lasts a long time. Is available on amazon and some marine stores. Good stuff.