Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What Did You Do With Your Stinger Today?

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
4 coats Pro Cermic 9h, 5th coat of the sacrificial layer. PPF on front bumper, Cermic coat on brake covers, glass Cermic on all windows. Light tint on headlights, darker tint on rear light, sequential bumper signals added and smoked. Black satin on lower front bumper trim, and silver pieces of hood vents to complete trim blackout:) that's what giving up your stinger for 10 days can get you:)

First car I suffered separation anxiety with:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Just realized how bad those tires look with no shine, should have waited to post, ha.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Just realized how bad those tires look with no shine, should have waited to post, ha.

You should just black out the wheels and get it over with. Lol

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Looking good Chris

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
You should just black out the wheels and get it over with. Lol
Lol!
20" vossen h-f1s 285/255s in satin black are next:)

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Just hit 25,000 miles right around my one year anniversary. Picked it up Aug 31st 2018, hit 25k a few days ago.

Reactions
Wondering if this is far away enough to park my future Stinger without getting door dings.
Hahaha almost...I travel almost weekly for work and stopped leaving my car at the airport when I picked up the stinger. Most depressing thing to come home to new damage...

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Reactions
I installed my MBRP exhaust without a lift and solo...it actually wasn’t bad at all. I’m happy to share any tips with anyone interested.

PS - intake and exhaust are a must. The car sounds AMAZING and it’s noticeable power gains

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Get us a YouTube sound clip:) want to hear it!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Had my Magnaflow exhaust installed on Tuesday, I know there's a few people out their that say it's to quiet but for me I love the sound.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Added two stainless steel resonators to my ark midpipes and love it.

Without the resonators there was drone from 2-2500 or so rpm (cruising speeds). I loved the extra gurgle I was getting from the removal of the secondary cats but the drone it created was to much even after I put sound dampening in the trunk.

I added Borla straight through honeycomb resonators and the sound is back at our near stock and because the exhaust is defused via the honeycomb and does not hit any packing material I get to keep the change in sound. To me this is how a cat delete midpipe upgrade should be made:)

I don’t want super loud and decided against a cat back because of what the midpipes did, now however I will be following spider55 and adding the magnaflow for the deeper note:)

If you have midpipes and the increase in drone bugs you like it did me, and u don’t want to go back to stock with cats this is the answer!

Honestly, knowing what I know now I would just have someone cut out the cats and add resonators in its place, but love what I have now:)

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Very nice! those welds look great...Any sound clips of it?

Also that passenger side seems awfully close to that heat shield and floor board compared to the drivers, needs a bit more clearance.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Yes, that pic is before we finished, we added a metal spacer to the black bracket after that pic to move it down, it’s in no danger of hitting.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
That is still the before pic, I forgot to take pic after the extra spacers added but there is plenty of room.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD Limited
FOUND MY TWIN! :D
I can't resist: when I find a free parking spot near another Stinger, I have to park right there!
It doesn't happen very often, of course. But today Bingo! 😁
My baby is the one on the left (or on the right, depending on what photo you are looking at). 1570153696378.jpg 1570153788625.jpg