Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Welcome to the Kia Stinger Forum, please post an introduction

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome

Hi Guys,

new guy here :D

At the Moment I'm driving a 2011 Hyundai i30 with a 90 Hp Diesel and it's time for something new not only because I've just had a check enginge light (P0234) but also because it's time for something with more power again. Looking forward to the 2.0 Stinger maybe with AWD but I'm not sure about that yet.

So I'm looking forward to the new car and especially the community here!

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome aboard everyone.

McSlade

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Focus RS
Hey everyone--I'm looking forward to trading in my 2014 X1 for the Stinger within the next year. The idea of a RWD drive, Non-German, performance oriented sedan is super exciting. I also have a beloved 2016 Focus RS that's my fun / autocross car.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=81]McSlade[/MENTION]

Shieldzee

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 335i Sedan
Hi guys. Found you all on Facebook. Late 40's BMW 3 Series driver that wants something a little bigger, with some better tech, and costs less to maintain. I am looking forward to being part of the community.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome, I'm on the same boat as you in terms of looking for something that cost less to maintain.

Hi guys. Found you all on Facebook. Late 40's BMW 3 Series driver that wants something a little bigger, with some better tech, and costs less to maintain. I am looking forward to being part of the community.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #47
Welcome aboard, great to have you here.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome to the club [MENTION=83]Shieldzee[/MENTION]

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Hi Everyone, been lurking for a while but decided create an account to introduce myself.

I'm Lance, originally from Fort Lauderdale but currently living in Vegas, found you guys on google while researching for the Stinger and this forum seems like a good fit for me.

Like another member here, I also currently own a Focus RS and AMG C43 (wife's car), looking for something that's slightly bigger and more comfortable for daily driving. Looking forward to spending some time and learning from everyone here.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #50
Welcome aboard Vegas, glad you can join us here.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thanks everyone, glad to be here.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
New here today. Contacted Billion Kia here in Southwest South Dakota a few minutes ago. They stated they should have the Stinger in the showroom 4th quarter. Sales guy even said they will have them early October.

Cheers

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #54
New here today. Contacted Billion Kia here in Southwest South Dakota a few minutes ago. They stated they should have the Stinger in the showroom 4th quarter. Sales guy even said they will have them early October.

Cheers
Nice, great info.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8
Greetings and salutations!

I took interest in the Kia Stinger when I learned Hyundai was branching off their Genesis brand into a more luxury brand. My daily is a 2014 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate, unmodified, but only 12K miles in 3 years (Yay! Work truck!). With only just tires (starting to dry rot, heck they are 4 years old) and a little bit of curb rash on 2 rims (EX-girlfriend.. within first week!) [hatchet] I was interested in Hyundai's 3.3TT model but I just don't like the style of it. It's not as aggressive looking or sporty. If only they would put the 3.3TT in a Genesis Coupe.... anyway, that's why I started looking at the Kia Stinger. To me, it's the best of both worlds. I'd rather have a coupe, but the sedan looks aggressive and stylish, like a Genesis Coupe mated with another car and had a child. The aggressive look of the front end, Genesis Coupe, and the stylish (and sporty) look of the rear end.

I hope to go to a dealership this weekend and find out more about when, how much, packages, etc. etc. but from what I heard, even the dealerships don't have much information to give out, or can give out yet, for the US market.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=125]Taimaishoo[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
07 Pilot, 99 Dakota R/T
Signed up yesterday after I saw the Dealer/Demo unit thread. Hing to locate a local dealer very shortly with a demo car. If all works out according to plan hope to be driving a GT this year.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #58
Signed up yesterday after I saw the Dealer/Demo unit thread. Hing to locate a local dealer very shortly with a demo car. If all works out according to plan hope to be driving a GT this year.
Welcome aboard.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Welcome [MENTION=134]AtlStinger[/MENTION] and [MENTION=125]Taimaishoo[/MENTION]

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum [MENTION=134]AtlStinger[/MENTION]

Looks like Cobb County Kia has a Stinger on their showroom.

1221 Auto Park Dr NW
Kennesaw, Georgia, GA 30144