Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Welcome to the Kia Stinger Forum, please post an introduction

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
Howdy, all! A lot of firsts for me as my wife and I are poised to pull the trigger this weekend. Assuming all goes well, this'll be our first Kia, my 1st new car, and our 1st AWD vehicle--we're eyeing a base AWD in Silky Silver. Oh yeah, this is also the first time I've ever joined a forum before. I'd always been a musclecar guy (I resto-modded a 64 Chevelle with my father in law as a "bonding" project as my initiation into wrenching and dragging) then sold it as the down payment on our 1st home (When wife is happy, life is happy lol). When I went back to school during the Recession I picked up a lightly modded 92 civic hatch as a commuter which became my gateway drug into import fwd performance. But we have a son now, and my 05 Accord hybrid is on it's last legs. We test drove a few usual suspect sedans and were at the Kia dealership when they'd just gotten in their 1st shipment of Stingers. I convinced my wife to take it on a test drive before me :) and now here we are! I'll be sure to post updates on how this weekend goes. Glad to be here!

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Welcome [MENTION=464]Rufus[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Hope it works out, [MENTION=464]Rufus[/MENTION]. I ordered mine two days ago and have to wait until March, but at least I'm in the queue, and one matching my description is already built and on the boat somewhere. (I can hope, can't I?)

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome to the forum! [MENTION=464]Rufus[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Hi everyone... I am new to this forum and a first time Kia owner.. I bought myself a red GT2 AWD . I love it! I have an old 1980 corvette and a 07 Mercedes C230 sport .
I was impressed by the Launch mode demo... I haven't had a car that stout in about 30 years. I had been looking at all of the hype about this cars debut and I wasn't disappointed.
I really love the body lines on the Stinger! What a beauty! I really am not a huge motorhead but I have always enjoied a spirited car to drive. I think that Kia has done a very impressive job on building this car. I am kinda glad that it has a tame side so that I won't be tired of driving the Beast for a daily car or on trips. But you alwqys have the 365 HP right under your right foot should you need to... USE it! lol. I am looking forward to browsing this forum in the future to see all of the things that pop up about this fun new car.[cool]

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=474]Boomerman44[/MENTION]

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome

Hi everyone... I am new to this forum and a first time Kia owner.. I bought myself a red GT2 AWD . I love it! I have an old 1980 corvette and a 07 Mercedes C230 sport .
I was impressed by the Launch mode demo... I haven't had a car that stout in about 30 years. I had been looking at all of the hype about this cars debut and I wasn't disappointed.
I really love the body lines on the Stinger! What a beauty! I really am not a huge motorhead but I have always enjoied a spirited car to drive. I think that Kia has done a very impressive job on building this car. I am kinda glad that it has a tame side so that I won't be tired of driving the Beast for a daily car or on trips. But you alwqys have the 365 HP right under your right foot should you need to... USE it! lol. I am looking forward to browsing this forum in the future to see all of the things that pop up about this fun new car.[cool]

in8ability

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Hello!
Just wanted to say hello to the Kia Stinger community. I bought a GT AWD model on Decemver 30th and have been having a ball with it since! I am here to do some chatting and look forward to some performance upgrades, especially electronic tuning chips and exhaust in the near future!
Look forward to seeing and chatting with you all soon!
Thanks, Nathan

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #169
Hello!
Just wanted to say hello to the Kia Stinger community. I bought a GT AWD model on Decemver 30th and have been having a ball with it since! I am here to do some chatting and look forward to some performance upgrades, especially electronic tuning chips and exhaust in the near future!
Look forward to seeing and chatting with you all soon!
Thanks, Nathan
Congratulations and welcome aboard Nathan.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome [MENTION=523]in8ability[/MENTION]

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Glad to have you [MENTION=523]in8ability[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Howdy, all! A lot of firsts for me as my wife and I are poised to pull the trigger this weekend. Assuming all goes well, this'll be our first Kia, my 1st new car, and our 1st AWD vehicle--we're eyeing a base AWD in Silky Silver. Oh yeah, this is also the first time I've ever joined a forum before. I'd always been a musclecar guy (I resto-modded a 64 Chevelle with my father in law as a "bonding" project as my initiation into wrenching and dragging) then sold it as the down payment on our 1st home (When wife is happy, life is happy lol). When I went back to school during the Recession I picked up a lightly modded 92 civic hatch as a commuter which became my gateway drug into import fwd performance. But we have a son now, and my 05 Accord hybrid is on it's last legs. We test drove a few usual suspect sedans and were at the Kia dealership when they'd just gotten in their 1st shipment of Stingers. I convinced my wife to take it on a test drive before me :) and now here we are! I'll be sure to post updates on how this weekend goes. Glad to be here!
Congrats, just picked mine up last month too.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Hi all! Newbie from Chi-Town, been spending too much of my days reading this forum ever since I purchased my Stinger GT...looking forward to chatting with everyone on other parts of the forum.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome and congrats to all of the new, incoming owners!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Welcome everyone

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome new comers.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Thanks Kazz. I see you're from IL too.[woot]
Roger that! Get some more "local" owners and maybe one day we can schedule a group meet-up!

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Hello All, I am new to the forum. Looking forward to great discussions on Kia vehicles.