Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Welcome to the Kia Stinger Forum, please post an introduction

Stingray

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks guys. Time is moving so slow since I ordered my stinger????.
Only another 6weeks????to wait

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
My GXP will be staying in the family, so to speak but there's too many cars to add one more without subtracting one. It's the best car I've ever owned and hopefully the Stinger can replace that excitement I still get after all these years driving my GXP.
Happy to here that! There's a couple GT's (G8) here in south western South Dakota that I have my eye on but I have to wait for the Stinger, should be a great tourer.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #143
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Camaro RS, 2014 Corvette, 2009
My GXP will be staying in the family, so to speak but there's too many cars to add one more without subtracting one. It's the best car I've ever owned and hopefully the Stinger can replace that excitement I still get after all these years driving my GXP.
We feel the same about our beloved 2009 G8 GT, also purchased new. ENJOY!!

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
Hi All, I'm here in the Mid-Hudson Valley in NY. I just ordered my Stinger GT2on Saturday. Silky Silver with 18" wheels is my first choice. Next is Ceramic Gray.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Camaro RS, 2014 Corvette, 2009
Hi All, I'm here in the Mid-Hudson Valley in NY. I just ordered my Stinger GT2on Saturday. Silky Silver with 18" wheels is my first choice. Next is Ceramic Gray.
Congrats. Do you have a target delivery date?

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Congrats! What kind of deal did you get?

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Welcome [MENTION=284]KingLamoni[/MENTION]. Congrats on the order, make sure you aren't paying over MSRP. There are already dealerships doing the nasty.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
Not yet, because they haven't shipped any 18" wheel GT2's, except red ones, into the states. The dealer said they get VIM numbers about 2 weeks before they arrive at port. That's when I'll get notified.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
Congrats! What kind of deal did you get?
I'm paying the MSRP for it along with my add-ons they'll do at port when it comes in. Remote start, Puddle lights, mud flaps, cargo net, wheel locks, and some appliques. I'm paying 60 months on it and getting 0.9% from KIA finance on it. The dealer told me on the Sunset Yellow limited order that's coming in, there is a $5k premium on it. So I'm sticking with my Silky Silver as 1st choice and Ceramic Silver as 2nd choice.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
Welcome [MENTION=284]KingLamoni[/MENTION]. Congrats on the order, make sure you aren't paying over MSRP. There are already dealerships doing the nasty.
The dealer thought it was weird they don't give a price break when choosing the 18" wheels since the tires/wheels for the 19"staggered package that is standard, costs more because they are larger tires and sport tires, not to mention 19 in which means more rubber.

ViBiNVo

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Stinger V6 GT-L
Just placed my deposit for the GT-L in Black. We only have the V6 AWD in Canada. I am coming from a long time Honda Accord fan boy.

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #153
Just placed my deposit for the GT-L in Black. We only have the V6 AWD in Canada. I am coming from a long time Honda Accord fan boy.
Congrats and welcome aboard

Zorg

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say Hi, haven't got a stinger yet but seriously considering.

My last car was a 2012 stage 2 S4.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I'm currently driving a '05 Pontiac GTO 6-speed and trading in a '08 Pontiac G8 GT for a Stinger G1 AWD on order. I cried when GM dumped Pontiac because my two cars have been totally repair and trouble-free. The GTO stays with me. The G8 has 190,000 and the wife was starting to make noises about a new one. The Stinger GT is not really a car for an old guy like me, but I've been a "car guy" all my life, and the wife always defers to my judgement because she has no clue what I'm buying.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival. No mods planned.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I'm currently driving a '05 Pontiac GTO 6-speed and trading in a '08 Pontiac G8 GT for a Stinger G1 AWD on order. I cried when GM dumped Pontiac because my two cars have been totally repair and trouble-free. The GTO stays with me. The G8 has 190,000 and the wife was starting to make noises about a new one. The Stinger GT is not really a car for an old guy like me, but I've been a "car guy" all my life, and the wife always defers to my judgement because she has no clue what I'm buying.

Eagerly awaiting the arrival. No mods planned.
Welcome, seems there's lots of former G8 owners on this forum.

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD Aurora Black
Picked up my GT2 AWD Aurora Black Monday night! Absolutely fantastic car and such a pleasure to drive. Glad to be here!

OP
KiaFan

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Thread Starter #158
Picked up my GT2 AWD Aurora Black Monday night! Absolutely fantastic car and such a pleasure to drive. Glad to be here!
Congrats and welcome aboard

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Welcome [MENTION=472]Berzerker[/MENTION]

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State