Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Vegas performance shop

ScubaSteve

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Looking for recommendations in the Vegas area for shops that you'd trust to work on your Stinger. Or any that you know of that may have Stinger experience.

Looking for someone to install the hks plugs so I can run a jb4. Probably other mods like better intercooler as well.

Thanks

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Looking for recommendations in the Vegas area for shops that you'd trust to work on your Stinger. Or any that you know of that may have Stinger experience.

Looking for someone to install the hks plugs so I can run a jb4. Probably other mods like better intercooler as well.

Thanks
Oh, for plugs you don't need a shop. You can have your local Kia dealer do the plugs for you or any shop to be honest.

I did my own plugs in about an hour and I'm NO mechanic by any stretch of the imagination! LOL

LeotaHog

Reactions
City
Sembawang
State
OH
Country
Singapore
What I Drive
2002 Stahlblau 330i
Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!