Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Time elapsed option

R2D2

Reactions
City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 Lexus is350, 2016 Tacoma
I own a 2022 GT2 Scorpion. I have attached 2 images from my instrument cluster. One is what the usual display is, with a bar for instant fuel consumption. When I turn off the ignition for a brief time the trip timer displays. How can I have that elapsed time display all the time while I’m driving? I have looked everywhere and have not been able to find where I can have a choice of what displays in the cluster
I need help.Anyone?

Attachments

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Not sure about the 22 but on the 18-21, you can view that screen continuously by selecting the drive mode menu and scrolling down to the Drive Info screen. It should be right before or after the instant mpg monitor you have selected in the pic.

They've changed so many things I'm not sure if it's the same on your model though.

OP
R

R2D2

Reactions
City
Greenwood
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2008 Lexus is350, 2016 Tacoma
Thread Starter #3
Not sure about the 22 but on the 18-21, you can view that screen continuously by selecting the drive mode menu and scrolling down to the Drive Info screen. It should be right before or after the instant mpg monitor you have selected in the pic.

They've changed so many things I'm not sure if it's the same on your model though.
That's precisely my question. Where do I go to select what gets displayed in the "Drive Info" page?