Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

The joys of a heated steering wheel on a ?? winter day!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hi guys, new member, new owner (just 3 days) Where is the heated steering wheel button? I have a 2019 GT2 RWD, wondering if I have it?
Congrats, button is here here

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hi guys, new member, new owner (just 3 days) Where is the heated steering wheel button? I have a 2019 GT2 RWD, wondering if I have it?
Congrats!

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 GT2
No US-market RWD Stingers have heated steering wheels at present. It's standard on all AWD Stingers, not available on RWD.

Yep, I was just as disappointed by this as I'm sure you are.

There is a guy on one of the Facebook groups who is trying to add one to his RWD car. He says the wiring is all there, so theoretically all that's needed are the wheel and the button. He is in possession of both IIRC but has not installed them yet. I'm waiting to hear whether he is successful before buying my own.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
The single most important feature in any car for my wife...heated steering wheel. I'll admit - once you have one, would be hard to go back.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
RWDs don't have that option.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
These are accurate statements. No RWD and heated wheel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
igottaStinger Stinger Discussions 0