Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stone cold Steve Austin retired from WWE demos Garry Dean Wash Method ;)

Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Pearl Stinger GT-line 2.5L AWD
LOL! Hello!
I don't have to tell any other fellow Southern Cali folks here about water restrictions... especially this year! Anyway I wasn't aware that we couldn't wash our cars in our own driveway... even a simple one soap and rinse (the car was barely dirty) to get the soot and ashes off from all the damn fires going on right now, is forbidden LOL! Has anyone tried this method? I don't want to introduce more swirls & scratches in the clear... :D

Last edited:

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Depends on the area. LA county likes to put its citizens under its thumb

OP
Nightshifter
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #3
Depends on the area. LA county likes to put its citizens under its thumb
San Diego county here ... since it's illegal, HOA has to comply :) LOL! Anyway I'm going to try this rinse less washing method... went to the car wash... forget it.. scratched up the rims... I had to polish them using a nano rotary and some compound ... fixed them ... but forget those car washes.... completely negligent...

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
San Diego county here ... since it's illegal, HOA has to comply :) LOL! Anyway I'm going to try this rinse less washing method... went to the car wash... forget it.. scratched up the rims... I had to polish them using a nano rotary and some compound ... fixed them ... but forget those car washes.... completely negligent...
Wow, San Diego county too huh? I’m sure the elite get to have nice green lawns though. I’m in Riverside county near Menifee, no restrictions yet.

OP
Nightshifter
Reactions
City
San Diego
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
Wow, San Diego county too huh? I’m sure the elite get to have nice green lawns though. I’m in Riverside county near Menifee, no restrictions yet.
And newly paved streets right up to their driveways ;) LOL