Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Sliced injen coupler

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
For those that saw my post about my issue with the blow off valve causing noise, well it was never a bob issue. Finally got time to have a mechanic trace down the issue with me and the passenger side coupler at the base is allowing air to be forced out.
Does anyone know what size the coupler is? Not interested in taking it off to find out if I don’t half to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #2
Was those weak worm clamps, replaced with small tbolts...looks better and now no noise:)

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I'm glad you got it figured out, now you can get that Tail BOV back on there. :D

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #4
I'm glad you got it figured out, now you can get that Tail BOV back on there. :D
Already re-ordered lol

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Right on (y)(y)now you will be able to hear what it really sounds like.. :cool::D

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
Right on (y)(y)now you will be able to hear what it really sounds like.. :cool::D
That stupid noise has destroyed my driving experience for last month or so, it's sounds pretty darn good now! But yes can't wait

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
You have to look at it like this now you just traded in your car for a new one, from this time forward its fun time. The past is the past, it time to enjoy your car.