Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Radio Went White

r6tricks

Reactions
City
LITTLE CHUTE
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 GT2
2020 GT2
This morning radio was working fine, stopped shut off the car and when i started it again the screen flashed then went dark. Got to work and restarted a few times and ended up with a white screen with some lines at the top. Radio works, touch screen is responsive but just a broken looking white screen. Any and all tips and tricks to help solve this would be very much appreciated! Thanks!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes then reconnect, I that doesn't fix it take it to the dealer they will probably have to change out the head unit.

OP
R

r6tricks

Reactions
City
LITTLE CHUTE
State
WI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 GT2
Thread Starter #3
Try disconnecting the battery for 10 minutes then reconnect, I that doesn't fix it take it to the dealer they will probably have to change out the head unit.
thanks, im stuck at work at the moment sadly, this is driving me nuts lol. ill give it a shot when i get a chance and report back