Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New Vendor | GetYourWheels

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Hello KiaStinger members!

My name is Josh from GetYourWheels and I'll be looking forward to helping and working with many of you! For those that don't know us or haven't heard about us, we specialize in and cater to a wide range of fitments from simple passenger vehicles to exotics to even lifted trucks! We have team members who have worked in the wheel industry for over 25 years from simple cast wheel companies to luxurious forged wheel companies!

We've come together to help supply all the latest trends and styles to everyone, including you guys! We cater popular brands from Avant Garde, Forgestar, Vertini, Stance, MRR, Vossen, Vorsteiner to even imported brands such as Volk, Weds, Work, Gramlights and many many more!

To pair these beautiful wheels, we carry any major tire brands from Michelin, Hankook, Nitto, Toyo, General, Continental and so many more! Let us know how we can help you!

TL|DR version: We're experienced and sell a lot of wheels and can do tire packages with TPMS and we want to help. Cheers!~

Here's some photos of just a few of our past customers!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Welcome Josh

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Welcome looking forword to seeing what you guys have.

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Welcome !!!