Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New guy. Stinger GT in AZ

Reactions
City
El mirage
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT RWD
What’s up everyone! Me and the wife picked up a new Stinger GT a week ago or so. Completely new to this whole plate form and everything. Have lowering springs and AEM intakes on the way already. Plan is to make 450~whp by summer and add WMI to keep it cool here in AZ. Here’s some pictures of our toys.
My name is Steven, IG is @1_sick_gsxr for little of everything.
Thanks!

74BE0C45-3E04-4BBA-BE7F-6F65A9854ED7.jpg
IMG_3906.jpg
IMG_3852.jpg
B550D653-395E-4D1E-B856-930179FE601E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Looking good, cool bike, I used to be a kawasaki rider but I injured my back & shoulders.. Just followed you on your IG

OP
Reactions
City
El mirage
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 Stinger GT RWD
Thread Starter #3
Looking good, cool bike, I used to be a kawasaki rider but I injured my back & shoulders.. Just followed you on your IG
Thanks man I appreciate that! It definitely takes a toll if you get hurt, seating positions can be a real pain in the ass! I followed you back on IG! Clean ass car man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Thanks man I appreciate that! It definitely takes a toll if you get hurt, seating positions can be a real pain in the ass! I followed you back on IG! Clean ass car man.

I didn't injure myself on two wheels, I did it when I was in Afghanistan. If I didn't have these injuries I would have another bike, definitely a ZX-10SE. When you get ahold of Sean, tell him Jeff sent you, Thank for the compliment. One of these days we will have to meet up at a event....

I don't know if you have gone into my garage but at the top of the page where it says GARAGES, click on that, scroll to the bottom of the list of cars, that's mine. It give you a list of all my mods..