Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Need help on upgrade options!!!!

DevilDog4

Reactions
City
HAMILTON
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2023 Kia Stinger GT2
Just purchased a 2023 GT2. Looking at the following package. Not sure if it's ok or not. Plus a larger intercool. 1000000767.jpg

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Don't buy the Denso spark plugs, there crap, buy the HKS M45iL. The HKS will cost more but you get what you pay for. I owned a JB4 back in the day, love it but I went with a ECU tune. The JB4 is nice because when you take your car to the dealership it's easy to remove.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I had a jb4 for years and it definitely gets the job done. There's a new tuner option though that people are excited about since it's a full ecu tune that can be done remotely using a handheld unit. So, easy to change maps and flash back to stock when going in for service.

If you're still looking, check it out: https://sxthelement.com/ek1-pro/

Billy_vk

Reactions
City
Indianapolis
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2 AWD
Look at the package deal over on K8 Stinger store. Injen dual intakes, dual ADD-W1 catch cans, HKS plugs, JB4 and bluetooth adaptor, MBRP cat back exhaust. All for around 2900.00.