Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Technology and Features Explained

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
[video=youtube;qU16iGNDJb8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU16iGNDJb8[/video]
The Kia Stinger is loaded with tech features.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
I am confused. I thought we are not getting Qi wireless charging on the US models. According to this guy, it sounds like we do have a wireless charging pad in the console. If that is the case, that would be great!

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
Same thing with the 360 surround view camera. I thought we were not getting that option on the US models. I guess this guy works at a Kia dealership in Canada.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
I am confused. I thought we are not getting Qi wireless charging on the US models. According to this guy, it sounds like we do have a wireless charging pad in the console. If that is the case, that would be great!
Sorry yeah this is a Canadian model review.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
That was such a tease, LOL If we got both the Qi wireless charging and surround view camera in the US models, the car would be almost 100% perfect. I hope that these are options that can be retrofitted later on or come out in future releases. Otherwise, I may consider the Genesis G70 as this car may include both of these options on the US models.