Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger on Vertini RFS 1.8 Wheels

Reactions
City
NorCal
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line
Hey all! Long time lurker, first time poster.

Got my new wheels installed today on my 2020 Stinger GT-Line and I am so happy with the look and fitment. There is a slight poke on the rear wheels that I wasn’t expecting based on the setups that I have seen posted around here, but that is nothing too major. Might make the switch to 295 in the rear to remedy this. Both the front and rear wheels sit perfectly flush. I ordered the wheels from GetYourWheels and chose Delinte D7 tires.

Vertini RFS 1.8 in Brushed Silver

Front: 20x9 +35 245/35/20 Delinte Delinte D7
Rear: 20.10.5 +45 285/30/20 Delinte Delinte D7

The tires grip nicely and handling has improved some. I have noticed an increase in road noise over the stock set up but ride quality is pretty much the same. I was considering lowering the car with eibach springs but since this is my daily driver and the wheel gap isn’t too bad I decided against it...for now ;)

Onto the parking lot pics!

Heres the stock setup with the new wheels and tires in the backseat:
IMG_4604.jpeg

IMG_4539.jpeg

IMG_4640.jpeg

IMG_4628.jpeg

IMG_4635.jpeg

IMG_4612.jpeg

IMG_4630.jpeg

IMG_4637.jpeg

Attachments

Reactions
City
Dallas
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
I always find it amazing how custom wheels can really change the presence of a car. Those new wheels really do add visual flair.

OP
SolsticeStinger
Reactions
City
NorCal
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line
Thread Starter #3
I always find it amazing how custom wheels can really change the presence of a car. Those new wheels really do add visual flair.
I thought the same thing as soon as I saw them mounted! It looks like a completely different car.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Looks great, and love that exterior color. If I get another Stinger that's definitely the color I want.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Your wheels look great on the car(y):cool:

OP
SolsticeStinger
Reactions
City
NorCal
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT-Line
Thread Starter #6
Looks great, and love that exterior color. If I get another Stinger that's definitely the color I want.
Panthera Metal is such a beautiful color. I originally went to the dealership looking for a blue Stinger but chose this instead. What happened to your last Stinger?

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Panthera Metal is such a beautiful color. I originally went to the dealership looking for a blue Stinger but chose this instead. What happened to your last Stinger?
Oh nothing, it's just that it will be 3 years old in December, so, it'll be time for something new. Nothing out there really jumps out at me so I'm thinking I'll probably end up with a facelifted 2021.