Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

Kia Stinger Badge - Rebadge, Debadge or Leave it Stock , what is your preference?

• Rebadge

Votes: 98 63.6%
  • Debadge

Votes: 23 14.9%
  • Leave it Stock

Votes: 33 21.4%

• Total voters

Obxguy2000

Reactions
Got my GT a few weeks ago and ready to start changing my emblems. However, I am not to crazy about the available options and decided to get some custom emblems made. This is my 1st draft and was wondering what you guys thought about the design? C435265E-AF6A-448C-AF54-6B25FD9E6FC4.png

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Looks too much like the Maserati trident

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
I did the E badge up front, 14 inch Stinger bage on the back (removed small Stinger and GT badges) and E badge lug nut covers. Left Kia symbol on the steering wheel because I refuse to do a generic E cover. Plus its flat out amazing to be reminded that this car is yes, a Kia believe it or not!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I did the E badge up front, 14 inch Stinger bage on the back (removed small Stinger and GT badges) and E badge lug nut covers. Left Kia symbol on the steering wheel because I refuse to do a generic E cover. Plus its flat out amazing to be reminded that this car is yes, a Kia believe it or not!
I'm going to get the E airbag for the steering wheel, looks way better...(y)

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
137 people have voted in the poll.
There are 8,703 members on this forum.
Worldwide KIA Stinger sales to date is 35,597.

Seems to back up why the Stingers I've seen since buying my car (admittedly not many) have OEM badges, as does my car.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
I was going to rebadge mine until I saw all the peeling paint issues then decided not to.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I was going to rebadge mine until I saw all the peeling paint issues then decided not to.
If you have patience and take your time there should be no issues. I had no paint peeling issues with mine

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
If you have patience and take your time there should be no issues. I had no paint peeling issues with mine
Thanks, I might change my mind and try it next spring in case something goes bad.

Reactions
I wasnt very carefull, peeled a lil bit of paint from the front.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Use a heat gun an fishing line and there shouldn't be any issues, as @CKeeler said, a little patience...

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Looks too much like the Maserati trident
Another Stinger forum has gone lunatic with this debadge/unbadge stuff, even their moderators have lost it.

Let's not become them!

But yeah, I'd have to agree. Definitely looks Maserati-ish. Let's be proud our Stingers are made by KIA.(y)

.. composite_15710633187771.jpg .

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Another Stinger forum has gone lunatic with this debadge/unbadge stuff, even their moderators have lost it.

Let's not become them!

But yeah, I'd have to agree. Definitely looks Maserati-ish. Let's be proud our Stingers are made by KIA.(y)

.. View attachment 3128 .
That's what happens when the owner that site/forum start selling junk and pushing all over his forum. That's a big conflict of interest and I refuse to go on that site.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
That's what happens when the owner that site/forum start selling junk and pushing all over his forum. That's a big conflict of interest and I refuse to go on that site.
Wise words my friend. Well said!