Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Aftermarket Wheel Options

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
I went with:

245/35/20 @ 679.5mm and 285/30/20 @ 679mm

If I go with:

235/35/20 @ 672.5mm and 275/30/20 @ 673mm

What would be the main difference, plan on lowering 2018 base. Thank you!

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
I went with:

245/35/20 @ 679.5mm and 285/30/20 @ 679mm

If I go with:

235/35/20 @ 672.5mm and 275/30/20 @ 673mm

What would be the main difference, plan on lowering 2018 base. Thank you!
mmm, I would probably then consider what width of the wheels you got. Main difference is that the 235/35/20 and 275/30/20 would actually be a little closer to the stock rolling diameter but for a 9/10.5 setup, I wouldn't run that unless I was running a really aggressive offset and wanted as much stretch as possible.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Please no stretch and poke on the Stinger[grinking]

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
mmm, I would probably then consider what width of the wheels you got. Main difference is that the 235/35/20 and 275/30/20 would actually be a little closer to the stock rolling diameter but for a 9/10.5 setup, I wouldn't run that unless I was running a really aggressive offset and wanted as much stretch as possible.
Thank you again.

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Please no stretch and poke on the Stinger[grinking]
well, a 235 on a 20x9 wouldn't look like that.. a bit more milder on the tire stretch, "stance game". It's a setup I ran before on one of my big body sedans on air suspension.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
One last question for all you who are wiser than I...

Anyone running 255/40/19 on all four corners?

Was leaning towards a 245/40/20 setup on Velgen Classic5 wheels, but realized that the VMR V705 was aesthetically nearly identical and significantly cheaper, just not available as 20s.

My question is whether or not I can fit a 255/40 tire (planning on adding the Eibach Pro Kit springs and sway bars in the spring) or if I need to stick with 245/40 on the 19s as well. Going from 245 width to 255 width brings the tire 0.15in closer to the top of the wheel well, and 0.2in wider on both sides.

Thoughts?

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Does anyone know what wheels these are?
Those would be the Stance SF04! Let me know if you need help getting yourself a set of these bad boys.

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
One last question for all you who are wiser than I...

Anyone running 255/40/19 on all four corners?

Was leaning towards a 245/40/20 setup on Velgen Classic5 wheels, but realized that the VMR V705 was aesthetically nearly identical and significantly cheaper, just not available as 20s.

My question is whether or not I can fit a 255/40 tire (planning on adding the Eibach Pro Kit springs and sway bars in the spring) or if I need to stick with 245/40 on the 19s as well. Going from 245 width to 255 width brings the tire 0.15in closer to the top of the wheel well, and 0.2in wider on both sides.

Thoughts?
255/35/19 would be better since that's actual OD of the stock tires.

spchlss28

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT
Would a 19x9.5 and 19x11 setup fit on a stinger GT or is that too wide?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
The largest that has been tested(to my knowledge) is 20x9et37 and 20x10.5et50 with 255/35 front and 295/30 rear. Pretty sure the front limit without stretching to fit, is the 9 in wide wheels, and the rear may fit an 11 but hasn't been tested yet(to my knowledge). The rear seems to have room to go up to an 11 from what has been seen, but the front I don't think would work well.

Take the above with a grain of salt as I have not personally tested the Stinger for fitment only through calculations, measurements and others setups and measurements. Mainly because I don't have access to infinite wheel setups for testing all possible configurations and checking clearance.

spchlss28

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT
Thanks for reply. I figured a 9.5 up front would be too wide.

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
9.5 can fit up front but it's a bit aggressive, best suited for a lowered Stinger.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Will a Forgestar CF5V Super Deep Concave fit the rear? 19 x 10 Super Deep Rear with a 19 x 9 Semi Concave in the front, both with appropriate offsets and tires to maintain factory OD. Either Gunmetal or Bronze Burst Finish (black Stinger)

GetYourWheels

Vendor
Reactions
City
Santa Fe Springs
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Overland Cayenne Diesel
Will a Forgestar CF5V Super Deep Concave fit the rear? 19 x 10 Super Deep Rear with a 19 x 9 Semi Concave in the front, both with appropriate offsets and tires to maintain factory OD. Either Gunmetal or Bronze Burst Finish (black Stinger)

No go on the Super Deep Concave on the rear. Will send you PM for a quote.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
255/35/19 would be better since that's actual OD of the stock tires.
Thanks! I would really like to stick with 40 profile for ride quality reasons, I have a yellow box that I've used on previous cars to adjust for different diameters... do you think a 255/40 would fit?

justjukie

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 base stinger
Ahhhh first time poster. I was pretty active on optima forums while I owned and upgraded that ride. Here I am with my first stinger and almost a year in of driving and finally get to start decking it out since I got the wife a car to keep her happy.

Is there a config with 20s on the stinger that give it an aggressive stance and very low wheel gap without lowering? I know on the optima I had to go with lowering even with my 20s to get rid of almost all the gap. I'm really loving the look/stance of the white stinger (#3 on front page with the Ruff wheels). But I assume hes dropped with springs or coil overs. How close could I get to that w/o springs?

Thanks in advance and glad to be here!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Ahhhh first time poster. I was pretty active on optima forums while I owned and upgraded that ride. Here I am with my first stinger and almost a year in of driving and finally get to start decking it out since I got the wife a car to keep her happy.

Is there a config with 20s on the stinger that give it an aggressive stance and very low wheel gap without lowering? I know on the optima I had to go with lowering even with my 20s to get rid of almost all the gap. I'm really loving the look/stance of the white stinger (#3 on front page with the Ruff wheels). But I assume hes dropped with springs or coil overs. How close could I get to that w/o springs?

Thanks in advance and glad to be here!
Welcome aboard, take a look at these 20" wheels https://www.kiastinger.org/threads/2563-295-s-Insalled-ACE-Alloy-AFF02

LRG

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Kia stinger gt line awd
Hey everyone,

New Stinger owner up here in Canada!
Just picked up the GT line AWD as I traded in my 2018 optima SX-L. Best decision made!
I’ve been reading through the thread but wanted to get a clear answer regarding an aftermarket rim size. The rims currently on my car are 18”. Not sure on offset and width. But I wanted to look into a 19inch square set up. I won’t be lowering the car so ideally it would be nice to have something that can fill the wheel gap slightly while also having a flush look in terms of width.
Would anyone be able to help me decide on rim and tire size?
Couple of rims I am considering are the TSW and fast rims:

https://www.tsw.com/alloy_wheels_bathurst.php

https://www.fastwheels.ca/productinfo.aspx?wn=fc04&fn=titanium

Any help or direction would be much appreciated! Loving some of the rim set ups in this thread.