Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Is Practically Giving Away Stingers

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Not in California. As far as I’ve seen

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
those are pretty damn good prices

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
Really great prices, I keep on telling my friends to consider the Stinger when they're car shopping. Most still can't get over it being a Kia.:mad:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Those prices are only in certain states not everywhere...….
Most still can't get over it being a Kia
Your right until they get their doors blown away, then the next time you see them there like what have you done to that car, nothing, IT'S JUST A KIA, your words remember. :oops:

Reactions
City
Needham
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
21 Miata club (me), 19 GT1 (wife)
I got 9K off in MA on a 19 GT1. Could have gotten 11K on a 2018 if I were willing to drive 5 hours (one way) to NY. The deal in MA was 4K from Kia and 5K from the dealer

deephouse

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
i've got 10k off back in early November on my 2018 GT2, only catch was dealer not taking my trade and lease buy out option after about a month or so.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
They are now doing $11k off the '19.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
😳

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Even if they factored in the incentives, $11k discount is not a good sign for the Stinger.

Reactions
stingers aren't selling. tons of stingers on every dealer lot. they want those cars gone.

Reactions
City
Needham
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Dealer in the town where my daughter plays soccer was giving a stinger away. Free to enter one per day. So literally they gave one away to me last week. Now I have a 19 GT1 and an 18 GT2. So yes at least in my case one of them was given away

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Dealer in the town where my daughter plays soccer was giving a stinger away. Free to enter one per day. So literally they gave one away to me last week. Now I have a 19 GT1 and an 18 GT2. So yes at least in my case one of them was given away
Pics or it didn't happen lol

IL0veFish

Reactions
Yes includes incentives. Best part was money factor was only 0.0002. That is not a typo. 0.48% APR.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Yes includes incentives. Best part was money factor was only 0.0002. That is not a typo. 0.48% APR.
Very solid deal, congrats man

Reactions
City
Needham
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Pics or it didn't happen lol
The escape got the boot. My wife wants to keep it for the kids but more than a year before the first one can drive. Guess it's a good idea because I sure don't want a permit driver behind the wheel of my car

IMG_20190602_185743.jpg

Reactions
how much were taxes you had to pay on the prize?

Reactions
City
Needham
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
how much were taxes you had to pay on the prize?
2500 sales tax I already paid plus it will be income to me this tax year so based on my tax bracket last year I am estimating about 12k more.