Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SLD Injen for sale $280, putting BMS intakes on[emoji4]

Trader history for Chris71 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Had issue where worm clamps gave and caused me grief:) fixed by changing all clamps to stainless tbolts (include in price)

I have original injen box to ship in and the printed directions.

Pay by PayPal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #2
Ok, full disclosure, I put stock/OEM box back on yesterday after posting this. I had to drive the car more than I planned at the time because I was like wow!
Going from OEM to aftermarket intakes I did not notice much, or assumed I did not notice much. When I drove yesterday and again this morning I noticed a good difference in responsiveness with the car, this is the first time I have ever gone backwards and it was an eye opener! Everyone should replace the restrictive OEM air box lol!!!

Full disclosure part...I am weird I assumed the forced air noise I was getting was from the ECU not controlling the vacuum lines properly and was exacerbated when I put on a bov valve, wrong.

Air was escaping from the section where the intake mounted to the turbos. I removed the intakes and did a visual inspection of the silicone couplers but found nothing, bought tbolt clamps and noise problem solved. I don't like the quality of the injen couplers and would change them if you purchased although with the tbolts there was no longer an issue.

Ok back to weird part...
I spent two months or more messing with a noise that drove me crazy and pissed me off! Went back to stock because was so irritated even after solving my issue. I ordered the BMS intakes this morning because the injen Intakes are now poison to me, ha!

The injen Intakes are here if anyone wants them, price includes shipping. The sell new for $500.00. They will not go back on my car:)
Good sells pitch?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
This is a great deal!

GLWS

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I ordered the BMS intakes this morning because the injen Intakes are now poison to me, ha!
HAHA Your funny @Chris71:LOL:, Its just bad luck:censored:, hopefully the BMS will be good on your car. :cool: That is a good deal....

Yojoe102

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT1
Man if I could spend the money right now I would buy these in a heart beat. This is a steal...

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
Ha, have not sold yet, check back if you come by some:)

Yojoe102

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT1
PMed you buddy

OP
Chris71