Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hybrid Turbos for the Stinger 3.3

adammo1111

Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Passat B6

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, with the stock turbo's you can get 500+whp & with a big turbo kit you can get 600+whp. When you get up to 600+ you will run into reliability issues, even at 500+whp the car feels great & will run high 10's to low 11's with AWD.

Rat Fink

Reactions
City
Alpharetta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Lexus
Second what spider55 said. I’d recommend a JB4 upgrade as it is the best bang for the buck. Live with the car for a while before making that kind of steep investment on turbo upgrades. The stock ones are suppose to be good up to 500 RWHP. The stock GT2 makes around 320 RWHP so you have a lot of room to play with before dropping $4K on aftermarket turbos.

OP
A
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Passat B6
Thread Starter #4
Second what spider55 said. I’d recommend a JB4 upgrade as it is the best bang for the buck. Live with the car for a while before making that kind of steep investment on turbo upgrades. The stock ones are suppose to be good up to 500 RWHP. The stock GT2 makes around 320 RWHP so you have a lot of room to play with before dropping $4K on aftermarket turbos.
Thanks a lot for the information.

Do you maybe know what is the limit of the stock fueling system?

Or is it around 500HP like mentioned before?