Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello From Tennessee

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
Hey guys! Not a Stinger owner, probably won't ever be able to afford one either, but this does have me interested in KIA. I spent a couple weeks in a 2018 Optima SX not long ago, my first time in a KIA, and could not believe the features the car had for the price! Surprisingly, the car was well built, drove wonderfully, and left a good impression on me. I have been a Nissan owner for years and after my experience, might try KIA out for a couple years. I would love to see KIA succeed with the Stinger and become a real competitor in the GT market, you know, take some money away from the Germans!

Anyway, thanks for having us that won't get our hands on a Stinger, but are excited to see what the future brings! Congrats to all of you that have made your purchase!

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome! And you just never know!

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Seat Leon 2001
Wecome, never say never :)

And sure the german carbuilders lose some money, and thats ok for me after all the shit they did. I wish them a nice kick in the ass.
That helps them to build better cars ;-).

Gretz Slowy