Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

First time KIA owner in Calgary, AB

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 AWD Stinger GT
Hello to All you KIA Stinger owners and soon to be owners,

Have had my new Snow White Pearl Stinger GT Limited with red leather interior for just over a month now and just absolutely love the car. Never thought about buying a KIA before but saw some ads for the Stinger and the tests that were done and had to take a look for myself. Boy was I surprised with the car within minutes. Looks great and drives amazing. No complaints at all so far. Have met a few people at the car wash as well that ask questions and want to have a look, never had that with a vehicle before. It is a real head turner for sure.

Stumbled across this forum and had to join as there is a ton of info and helpful hints. Great having this as a resource and great to be a part of the Stinger family. Look forward to reading through the content.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Welcome aboard.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome![welcome]

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Good color combo, welcome!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations

Meliann

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Congrats! I have the same model and colour but with black interior. Can't wait to see how they handle in our Alberta winters!