Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Colour Coded Side Reflectors - Specifically NEON ORANGE

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
MY20 Stinger 3.3T GT - Neon Orange
Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome aboard....

OP
Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #5
I need grey

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
He has Grey in stock you can order them, I was talking specifically about the Neon Orange ones.. need at least 5 people to get onboard

Reactions
He has Grey in stock you can order them, I was talking specifically about the Neon Orange ones.. need at least 5 people to get onboard
Oh i though you were orginizing a group buy

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
OP
Pumbaa

Pumbaa

Reactions
City
Perth
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Thread Starter #8
You guys know that you can get those from Khartunerz, they don't have Federation Orange yet. Here's the site......

https://www.khartunerz.com/Body-Col...ched-for-the-Kia-Stinger2018-2019_p_4318.html
Yes I do know you can get them from this site, I was asking the question as to any other ORANGE OWNERS out there... you are correct they have not yet done a run on the ORANGE as they need at least 5 pairs to make it viable.. hence my post... "Would anyone else be interested in these in the NEON Orange? I have been in contact with the guy over in the USA that supplies these and we need a minimum order of 5 sets to make it viable.. He currently has all the other colours in stock, but has not done a run of the Orange yet "

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Stinger Discussions 6