Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Carter Customs(Aero Parts) Looking for RND Stinger near Cary, North Carolina

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Hey Everyone,
On my search to find more options for aero parts for our stinger I came across a website by mistake.(was searching for local shops).
Carter Customs has done exclusively Mustang Aero Parts but i decided to message them anyway.
Adam over at Carter Customs is actually interested to make some aero for the Kia Stinger but i found out later that he is located in Cary, North Carolina(a tad bit away from me).

If anyone around that area is interested you can email him at cartercustoms04@gmail.com and see what up~
Ill Post a quick picture of a diffuser he made for the mustang to get a general idea.
He also does font Lips and Side Skirts and was interested in joining this forum and the Facebook group to possibly do group buys if there was enough interest.

Give him a message and lets see what products we can get for our stingers [cool]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
[MENTION=1577]Koolwrench[/MENTION] feel free to have him join the forum and do a GB. I'd love to see this happen.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I would offer my car up for this, but it is simply too far away [sad]

OP
Koolwrench
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #4
Yeah, Il have to post this on the Facebook group to see if anyone can do it. il also try and get that guy in here.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Snow White KIA Stinger GT2 RWD
OP. You're in California, so why not look at Strictly Business Motorsports? Lawrence one of the owners is always asking opinions for new parts. Add Lawrence Flinton on FB. Hell he might be close enough for y'all to meet up. Great guy. Go to there website to see their parts or look at my IG - 1nastystingerLP93. I have their hood, front lip, hatchback and rear diffuser in Carbon Fiber.

Kelrog

Reactions
City
Durham
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 GT2 AWD Micro Blue
Is this still a thing? I work in Cary.