Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

20x10.5 - 285/30-20 Test Fit... THEY'RE IN THERE!!

Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
What happens when you have a Limited Edition Sunset Yellow Stinger and you put a 10.5" in the rear? PURE MAGIC. It was time to put all speculation aside, and figure out whether a larger 20x10.5(or 11?!?) would fit in the rear end of that GT. Check out the pics below, because seeing IS believing....

Wheels:
M550 Machined Silver
20x9
20x10.5

Tires:
Nitto NT555 G2
255/35-20
285/30-20

Huge shout-out to Harry from FT Lauderdale- we couldn't have done it without your help(and your car). With the right specs, a 20x11 will fit.. pics coming soon

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Oh wow!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Does the owner plan on lowering the car?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
KIA Stinger GT 3.3 AWD EU
That was the first thing that came to my mind as well when I saw the photos. It definitely needs some springs.

Question to BestWheelDeals: Would that exact setup work with a lower car (like Eibach ProKit) too?

OP
BestWheelDeals
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
That was the first thing that came to my mind as well when I saw the photos. It definitely needs some springs.

Question to BestWheelDeals: Would that exact setup work with a lower car (like Eibach ProKit) too?
We'd have to run some custom offsets but it WILL work 100%. He's not planning on lowering it right now, first comes the Chip, then maybe some springs [woot]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Looks awesome

Reactions
State
UT
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Da dang! Looks amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Miguelawd

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What?s the offset on the wheels your running. Love the color very clean set up

OP
BestWheelDeals

BestWheelDeals

Vendor
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
Yup! We've even got space for a 20x11 in the rear, no issues.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Looks good but dam the gap is huge for 20's figure it would had gone down a bit but almost looks the same as if it was sitting on 19's

OP
BestWheelDeals

BestWheelDeals

Vendor
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #11
Looks good but dam the gap is huge for 20's figure it would had gone down a bit but almost looks the same as if it was sitting on 19's
You're right, the gap does get filled a bit more, but not by much. We've seen more and more of our customers go with the Eibach Prokit. Either way, the fitment helps us put wider tires without compromising the ride quality in terms of tire height.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
You're right, the gap does get filled a bit more, but not by much. We've seen more and more of our customers go with the Eibach Prokit. Either way, the fitment helps us put wider tires without compromising the ride quality in terms of tire height.
Yea I was already looking into the purchase of strings with wheels and tires off the rip. Oh I love that that was the spread I was looking for anyway for a front and rear as long as it sat flush.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
What are the wheel offsets?

OP
BestWheelDeals
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #14
Here's another setup with new Vertini RF1.5 20x9, 20x10.5 + Mich Pilot Sport 4S 255/35, 285/30.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Here's another setup with new Vertini RF1.5 20x9, 20x10.5 + Mich Pilot Sport 4S 255/35, 285/30.

beautiful wheels, any side profile shots? All the 10.5's I have seen so far kinda stick out, you will need to really drop them to get them tucked and if it does the camber will be really bad.

The best fitment I have seen so far is the Keen design 10's with the 55 offset.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Wow those Vertini are awesome.

OP
BestWheelDeals
Reactions
City
Hialeah Gardens
State
FL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #17
beautiful wheels, any side profile shots? All the 10.5's I have seen so far kinda stick out, you will need to really drop them to get them tucked and if it does the camber will be really bad.

The best fitment I have seen so far is the Keen design 10's with the 55 offset.
Got these pics back from the customer. I'll bug him about side shots. Meanwhile, take a look at fitment on yellow stinger below; more pics on first page of this thread of 20x10.5 wrapped with 285/30. In essence, fitment is about the offsets, but also tire sizes and even tire brands, as some run much wider than others. We are totally aware of proper offsets, and guarantee proper fitment.

adz2332

Reactions
City
Para Vista
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2020 Stinger
Got these pics back from the customer. I'll bug him about side shots. Meanwhile, take a look at fitment on yellow stinger below; more pics on first page of this thread of 20x10.5 wrapped with 285/30. In essence, fitment is about the offsets, but also tire sizes and even tire brands, as some run much wider than others. We are totally aware of proper offsets, and guarantee proper fitment.

what offsets are they??

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive