Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2021 Stinger is looking really sweet

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Screenshot_20200802-143159.png

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Seriously though, I hope the changes are more substantial than what we've seen so far. I WANT to be excited, but, what we have seen seems so minor I don't know why they bothered with camo. 🤷‍♀️

Here's hoping there's more in store.....

Reaper333

Reactions
City
Fort Belvoir
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT2 AWD
Doesnt look like there will be that much change. I do like the addition of the bigger infotainement screen and the quilted leather. But, the outer appearance I prefer the current model. I do not like the rear end or the new wheels. The larger exhaust outlets Im on the fence about. :) Just my opinion.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Doesnt look like there will be that much change. I do like the addition of the bigger infotainement screen and the quilted leather.
I'm with you, I like the larger infotainment screenan the seats..

Reactions
City
Mccormick
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2
I dont find that much change on the outside. I dont need a bigger screen. I never had a screen for most of my driving life. I do hope I can upgrade my 19 GT2 with he changeable mode exhaust.

OP
torbach
Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Bottom line is I still love my 2018 2.5 years later. The new model is nice, but it luckily doesn’t change anything for me. It’s a reasonable update that also doesn’t make our older ones worth that much less in my view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pah

Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 330S
In Australia they're talking about the same 3.3L engine with (wait for it) another 2kws. WOW???

They WILL NOT entice me to trade up for another 2 kws. The 3.5L engine with circa 300 kws (similar to the next WRX STI) might make it worth updating to the new Stinger.

It's so DANG hard to share customer feedback with anybody at Kia. Yes I know. What's one voice amongst many thousands? And that is not the point. Hopefully most of us are making the same suggestions so Kia can see it's worth while taking notice on a few points here or there.

Here's one of my pet hates with my Stinger. Kia - please change the PCM programming to enable the windows to be wound down after I unlock my car. I CANNOT see why I need to start the engine to wind the windows down. Plan B on the windows issue. Leave the windows up and the doors ajar?? NOPE!! Kia will annoy they hell out of their customers who try this hack. In spite of the fact that the car is PARKED and the engine is OFF, Kia sees fit to molest it's customers with an inane door ajar warning (just because the car is in accessory mode so the radio works. DANG!!! I wonder if the nerds in charge of PCM programming drive the cars that they inflict on customers.
And a related point. My 14 year old Ford Falcon (that I traded on my Stinger) was smart enough to switch to power saving mode WITHOUT turning off my radio and WITHOUT making a big deal of the issue. A message flashed up for 10 secs before turning off everything except the radio. Ford - that's a well planned system.

PAH