Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Who purchased a third party extended warranty for their Stinger?

Who purchased a third party extended warranty for their Stinger?

• I did

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I did not

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • I would never

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
Looking discuss the pros and cons of purchasing a third party extended warranty.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
Never have, never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
I did purchase it only for the electronic coverage not sure if I got ripped off or not but it was about an extra $500 to extend the limited warranty that was for 3 years 36k out to 5 years 100k mostly for the electronics. I will def hit the limited warranty mileage before the time frame that comes with the car so I figures it sounds worth it as all the things on here are probably expensive to repair and replace if they go wrong.

Gincoop

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
Looking discuss the pros and cons of purchasing a third party extended warranty.
I will be out of warranty soon on mine, surpassed 90K, would have had about 25K more miles but Covid kept me home for a bit. I am not bothering with an extended warranty going forward, I feel they are a waste of money.