Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Tork Motorsports - Why I've Made my Decision (John Bushbaum)

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Hey All,

Tork and John don't get the attention and praise they deserve. I understand there have been less favorable interactions with some, but remember John holds records in multiple platforms such as FIAT, KIA, and Hyundai! There?s a reason for that.

The passion he has for his projects is beyond that of anyone else's and it shows in his outcomes. Which no one is touching anytime soon.

Talking to John, paying attention to what he has accomplished and what he plans to accomplish going forward with the platform has me pumped to be getting his tune. Track season can?t come sooner.

What we know:
? John/Tork will flash my ECU back to stock if I need it for a dealer issue.
? John?s passion can drive this platform to whatever heights it goes. I have no doubt that he will be the cornerstone of what this GT turns into.
? Best Gains in the Game without question
? Fastest Stinger runs with a Tork Flash.

If you want to know what sold me on moving forward this video did. When dealing with someone who has the drive and passion that is portrayed, how can you not want to work with them.

[video=youtube_share;SvH0UNY_aaw]https://youtu.be/SvH0UNY_aaw[/video]

I did almost consider Pressertech but let?s be honest the gains for the value are just not there. I don?t care if he comes to my house and cleans my bathroom to show his customer service its not worth it. Plus its apparent the guys is too good to show face to us in the Korean Car Market lol.

John and Tork are good in my book. Best Tuner on the platform don?t think anyone can doubt that.

He may rub people the wrong way at times and just remember guys unlike most vendors on here, he is an Engineering Tuner and Mechanic first, business man second. Most are business first.

Full review coming up!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Honestly, I'm REALLY looking forward to this!!!!

John is a good guy and works really hard. I almost went with his tune but I wanted to ability to turn it off when I wanted. I was going to order a 2nd ECU to have flashed with the tune so I could swap them out when I wanted in minutes.

I just couldn't personally afford the cost of the 2nd ECU.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Tork's where I would go for my ECU tune. And I do mean "go". I'd drive all the way there and back for it. I'm not ready yet, however. In the meantime I watch everything he does for and with our platform with great anticipation!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Agree either them or Pressertech. I am just waiting for them to crack the ECU some more and enable logging and remote tuning like the JB4.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
[MENTION=1838]DaBears4Lyfe[/MENTION] hows the tune holding up? It's been a month.[grinking]