Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SDVC - How to Ajust?

pah

Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 330S
Guys,

I posted this in the Australia Forum but haven't received a response. Hope it's OK to post again here in an attempt to get an answer.

I'm still learning how to set up the controls on my new Stinger 330S. I can't find any reference to SDVC in the Owners Manual. How do I adjust SDVC to make the audio louder as speed increases?

PAH

mkotek

Reactions
City
Warsaw
State
Non-US
Country
Poland
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT
If I remember correctly there is only one “tick” in audio menu and you only activate it or deactivate. But no option to adjust like every 20km/h plus “1” the volume.

Wysłane z iPad za pomocą Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Limited
Guys,

I posted this in the Australia Forum but haven't received a response. Hope it's OK to post again here in an attempt to get an answer.

I'm still learning how to set up the controls on my new Stinger 330S. I can't find any reference to SDVC in the Owners Manual. How do I adjust SDVC to make the audio louder as speed increases?

PAH
It's not adjustable... You can enable or disable it.

This is on my Canadian model with the following software version..(current software at the time of posting).

OP
P

pah

Reactions
City
Sydney
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 330S