Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New Stinger Owner

TXSTINGS

Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
Hello everyone! I just got my 2019 Kia Stinger GT1 last May 2019 and I was totally impressed the way it performs on the road. It is so fast that sometimes it scares me. I had it one time just to check it's stability on the road by hitting 142 mph and it feels like it is hugging the road. The only thing I didn't like the noise like a thud sound in the trunk everytime I hit a pothole in a slow speed and louder in faster speed over 30 mph and the noise coming from the driver side ceiling if the car has been left in the parking lot with around 95F and up temperature outside. It took me a while before I had it fixed. Other than those problems, the car is good and I received lots of compliments with my Stinger. The last time I look at the sales of Stinger, there were around approx 1700 of this Stinger were sold around the US. Can someone enlighten me if that info was true. Thanks for being a member here and thanks to the admin/s for founding this website. You all have fun driving your stingers!

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations! any photos of said beauty?

I see you are a fellow Houstonian. Some of the Houston Stinger owners are getting together this coming weekend. We are doing a wrench/install meet and we will doing a cruise afterwards. You are welcomed to join us, even is you don't have anything to install on your Stinger. Shoot me a PM if you want more info.

Some of the installs we'll be doing are for these.
https://www.kiastinger.org/threads/kia-stinger-ck71-switchback-drls-for-sale.3413/

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome aboard & congratulations, photos?

Reactions
City
Surprise
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger
I would avoid potholes :D

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
Welcome aboard

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Congratulations and welcome! Post up some pics!

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Another new member on what is hands down the best Stinger Forum on the net!

Enjoy your stay here.:)