Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Missing my Stinger…

Reactions
City
Readfield
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 Scorpion
We bought GT2 Scorpion Ed. in June. I’m not a fun person, nor a car person, but that thing RIPS!!!! Anyway, we put her up for the winter and I can’t stop thinking about her….anyone else put theirs away for the winter?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome, I kinda put mine up, I don't drive it for a week or two or three. Of course, I live in Arizona where the weather is great all the time like this weekend, it's going to be 80 degrees.

OP
Momgotstung
Reactions
City
Readfield
State
ME
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 Scorpion
Thread Starter #3
Ummm, yeah...I can't imagine 80 degrees right now. We've made it above freezing two days in a row! Woohoo!!! Gooooo Maine!!!!! I hope you get out there this weekend and enjoy your Stinger!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Ummm, yeah...I can't imagine 80 degrees right now. We've made it above freezing two days in a row! Woohoo!!! Gooooo Maine!!!!! I hope you get out there this weekend and enjoy your Stinger!
Stinger is getting worked on so I'm taking the bike out to a show this Saturday.