Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Light gray interior on GT2

Reactions
City
Mccormick
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2
Is the the light gray a limited interior option. I have it but have not seen it anywhere else. And its not offered on the current Kia “ build page “. Maybe it was just short run. Chime in if you have the light colored interior. Just curious.

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
I have it but I have a base model Panthera Metal 2019. Everything I saw was that it was only offered with the 2.0. Cool that you got it with the GT. I love how it looks. What exterior color do you have?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I do believe it's like the red interior, it's only offered in certain colors. I've only seen two Stingers with that interior. Seems like it would be hard to maintain.

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
I also saw someone had a post on here from Australia where it was offered on a special edition.

I've had light interiors before and they aren't that bad, in the Stinger its really only the seats and some door trim that are light, the floor is still black, its more of a 2-tone. And I wlll say, at least when I got mine, the build page on Kia's website didn't display it correctly, it looks so much better in person.

Attachments

OP
Gr8ful
Reactions
City
Mccormick
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2
Thread Starter #5
It's easy when it's just my wife and I and we are retired. Plus the GT is not a daily driver.
I looked at the window sticker and it has this interior as a no cost option.
It go well with Snow white pearl.

Reactions
City
Hurstbourne
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 GT-Elite
I have the Light Grey interior; I chose it rather than black on my 2019 GT2. It is not difficult to maintain. I wear dark jeans a lot-- the leather will pick up a faint blue "tint" after a month or so, but it is very easy to clean and it comes right off.

Last edited:
OP
Gr8ful
Reactions
City
Mccormick
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2
Thread Starter #7
It was never offered on the sales webpage or the catalog. It only said it on the window sticker and it said "gray interior option" and in the cost column " no charge".
I like it very much, a refreshing change from black. I'm definitely not a red guy. Being military for over 30 years I guess I cave the more subtle approach. 😎