Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger 3.3TT SSR Downpipes +30WHP / +26WTQ NO TUNE!!!!! Dyno Runs and Testing

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #21
Hey guys!

Just an update.. the second batch of downpipes should be shipping out within the next day or two! :)

Shah @ SSR Performance

RwdGT

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Will installing these downpipes throw a CEL? Do they replace the Cats or go into them? I just recieved my Borla exhaust gonna install soon, any idea if there will be any issues with them working together? TIA

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
These replace the secondary cats and do not throw a cel.

I?d reconsider if you plan on pairing these with the Borla exhaust. From what I?ve read it makes the exhaust drone unbearably and very loud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #24
In stock and ready to ship! :)

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Shah,
Ordered your downpipes a week or so ago, know they were back ordered, no pressure just wondering if you have any ballpark on when you might be caught up... Just excited to get them installed:)
Thank u

Fabio0716

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Shah,
Ordered your downpipes a week or so ago, know they were back ordered, no pressure just wondering if you have any ballpark on when you might be caught up... Just excited to get them installed:)
Thank u

Expect a 2-3 week wait before they ship out.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Reactions
Are these in stock ready to rock? Or back ordered still?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Are these in stock ready to rock? Or back ordered still?
Go to there website to see if they're in stock. SSR PERFORMANCE is the website..

Reactions
has anyone installed the SSR downpipe only with stock exhaust? and is there any drone when cruising?

GTtwin13

Reactions
City
Covina
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT 3.3
I’ve had the JUN BL downpipes in my stinger for about 3 months now. Runs great and sounds great, no drone. Soon to complete the exhaust system with a catback.