Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia 8 Stinger Store

ArdyA

Reactions
City
Dunkirk
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT RWD
I was wondering if anyone has bought from the Kia 8 Stinger Store and had any run-ins with David... I bought the emblem kit and had some issues with the steering wheel piece and asked a few questions and mentioned how ebay has the pieces at a much lower cost and ended up in a heated discussion with this guy David telling me he doesn't work for me and how they are a legitimate store and not ebay, etc... Kia 8 Stinger Store is NOT customer focused and does not treat their customers with respect... be careful buying from them.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
I bought my emblem kit from them and didn’t have an issue except for the wheel caps which are slightly too large and was told that’s just the way they are

Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2
I bought an ADD catch can from them and had nothing but positive responses from them and the manufacturer. Fast shipping and what I considered to be a fair competitive price. I'll be buying from them again. Maybe rather than engaging them regarding their price, simply buy the item from Ebay next time.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
The bottom line, those emblems are going to be cheaper on Ebay or Amazon. You should always shop around to find the best price, I've bought a lot of aftermarket parts from David and never had an issue. when I had my stock wheels on the car I bought the "E" wheel caps from Amazon because they were 45 dollars for all four. Just shop around.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I bought the ADD Catch Can and had some issues with fitment. I attempted to install the catch can by the VERY poor directions that came with the kit. (Eye exam level fuzzy black and white pictures). In any event it appeared I needed another section of hose. I contacted David and he referred me to Jack at ADD. Referred was more like punted in my mind. Just a "We don't stock parts contact Jack @ ...." So I contact Jack, explain who I am, and what I need. Jack was very helpful tho I still think the kit itself doesn't have the correct amount of hose. Also I got a bad check valve. Jack corrected that as well as sent the hose. However, in my mind, when David replied to me via email to refer me he should have Cc... Jack and something like... Jack... can you help on this issue for my customer. He purchased the ADD W1 etc etc. SO when the computer sent me the standard "How did you like your transaction with K8Stinger" sort of thing I panned them for punting me. By just shuffling me off to ADD... K8 has no knowledge if my issue was taken care of. No knowledge if the kit they are selling in fact has insufficient parts included. David was NOT happy and rebutted the review. I fired back at him and that was that. So in my case K8Stinger won't get anymore of my money. KHARTZ and Nick are all about customer service. I would recommend them highly. I would avoid K8 Stinger gents.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
I've only bought one item from them and had no problems. It does seem that whenever issues arise they are NOT the most customer service friendly staff. Multiple reports and reviews are out there stating the same.
I have since switched to Khartunerz. Nick and the staff there are amazing and always pick up the phone and answer whatever questions you have, PLUS they also own a Stinger ;).