Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Hello From PA

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46 M3/ Stinger GT1
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I can?t wait to share my build with all of you but unfortunately a drunk driver hit me head on last night in Pittsburgh and the suspect fled the scene so I have that to deal with now ????????

Attachments

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Oh man so sorry to see that. Looking forward to seeing you rebuild that.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Really sorry about the accident, glad you're safe.

OP
R
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46 M3/ Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #4
I?m glad everyone in the car is alright. I jumped out after the initial impact to make sure the lady was alright then she threw her car in reverse and tried to run me over and took off lol so it?s a whole thing now with the police.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
I?m glad everyone in the car is alright. I jumped out after the initial impact to make sure the lady was alright then she threw her car in reverse and tried to run me over and took off lol so it?s a whole thing now with the police.
Hopefully they find this lady and file additional charges, glad to hear everyone is safe. Looks like the Stinger took it head on without any major damages. Did the airbags deploy?

OP
R
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46 M3/ Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #6
Police said they tracked her down so I?m stopping by the station on my way home here soon and no none of the airbags deployed thankfully. I was almost stopped and the lady was probably going 15mph or so when she swerved into me.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=989]RickySpanish[/MENTION], glad to hear everyone is safe.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Welcome [MENTION=989]RickySpanish[/MENTION] the car can always be fixed. I'm glad your alright. Good luck on the fix and finding the perp!

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

Wow what an introduction, glad you're ok but I hope they catch the person that did this... It's a shame how irresposible people can be :(

-Paul

OP
R
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46 M3/ Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #10
Welcome to the forums!

Wow what an introduction, glad you're ok but I hope they catch the person that did this... It's a shame how irresposible people can be :(

-Paul
The police said it would take a week or two to update me with info ?? I?m used to having bad luck with cars so it is what it is lol. I had a R33 Nissan Skyline that I completely built and my first drive out my cf Seibon hood was defective and flew up and crushed my windshield plus caved my roof in.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard.....fortunately you are okay and the airbags did not deploy.

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
Welcome to the forum, glad everyone is safe and they caught the driver.

OP
R
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46 M3/ Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #13
**Update** They caught the driver and got her with dui, hit and run, fleeing the scene and if I want to go to court I can try to stick her with attempted vehicular man slaughter.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
**Update** They caught the driver and got her with dui, hit and run, fleeing the scene and if I want to go to court I can try to stick her with attempted vehicular man slaughter.
Excellent glad to hear this.