Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Ew Member from AZ

Reactions
City
Surprise
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT AWD
Just an old man here that decided to buy a new car that brought with it some of the thrill. I’ve never owned a quicker car and still have room to spare.
Keith

Reactions
City
Placitas
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT AWD
Welcome! I understand, older guy here too.
Zoom Zoom!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome @Stinger53 & congratulations, post a picture when you get a chance. Nice to see another fellow Arizonan pick up a stinger, older guy here as well..

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
Hmmm... I'm wondering how you guys are defining old...? I feel like it's a grown up version of the Firebirds and Camaro I've had. Adults can actually fit in the back seat!

Reactions
City
Placitas
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT AWD
😁 YES! My 1970 Z28 was fun, My 175 horsepower Ducati Streetfighter is really fun but the GT can seat five and go cross country in comfort with probably more speed potential and far less fuel use!.......If you slow down you'll get old! Me at 63.......

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
😁 YES! My 1970 Z28 was fun, My 175 horsepower Ducati Streetfighter is really fun but the GT can seat five and go cross country in comfort with probably more speed potential and far less fuel use!.......If you slow down you'll get old! Me at 63.......
Ok, you got me by a few, I just turned 51. I refuse to grow up (hence the obnoxious decal on my back window) and my baby Stinger has been awesome over the last 18 months.

OP
S
Reactions
City
Surprise
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT AWD
Thread Starter #7
Welcome @Stinger53 & congratulations, post a picture when you get a chance. Nice to see another fellow Arizonan pick up a stinger, older guy here as well..
Thanks Spider. Will do. Been looking at Stingers for a while and just bit the bullet.

Reactions
City
Bandar Seri Begawan
State
Non-US
Country
Brunei
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Just an old man here that decided to buy a new car that brought with it some of the thrill. I’ve never owned a quicker car and still have room to spare.
Keith
Nice, congratulations on your purchase. Welcome 👍🏾👍🏾

OP
S

Stringer53

Reactions
City
Surprise
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2021 GT AWD
Thread Starter #9
Hmmm... I'm wondering how you guys are defining old...? I feel like it's a grown up version of the Firebirds and Camaro I've had. Adults can actually fit in the back seat!
67...440 GTX, 350 SS Camaro and then got married (Chevette, Accord, Bonneville, Chipped RSX Type S).
2021 Stinger GT. My heart is pumping again

Desertfoxx

Reactions
City
Placitas
State
NM
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT AWD
Keep up the zoom! Love it!

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
YES! My 1970 Z28 was fun, My 175 horsepower Ducati Streetfighter is really fun but the GT can seat five and go cross country in comfort with probably more speed potential and far less fuel use!.......If you slow down you'll get old! Me at 63.......
I like to think that if we go quickly enough we start getting younger. Anyway, this car is one of those that transcends age. Us older folks enjoy it, and so do a lot of younger folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk