Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Considering buy one

Zorg

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I love this car, currently have a weekend loaner to get the feel of the car. One thing I've noticed so far, is when under hard acceleration the shift from 2 to third is loooong and jerky, replicated it a few times. Actually overall the transmission seems jerky so far.
Is this because it's new and "learning"?
Anything else I should look out for problem wise?

Here is a pic of the one I'll be getting if I pull the trigger, currently have a red one in the garage.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hey guys, I love this car, currently have a weekend loaner to get the feel of the car. One thing I've noticed so far, is when under hard acceleration the shift from 2 to third is loooong and jerky, replicated it a few times. Actually overall the transmission seems jerky so far.
Is this because it's new and "learning"?
Anything else I should look out for problem wise?

Here is a pic of the one I'll be getting if I pull the trigger, currently have a red one in the garage.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N975W using Tapatalk
Welcome!

May want to ask your dealer if there is a software update for the transmission. I never experienced anything like that.