Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Colorado Stinger GT1

Reactions
City
Fort Collins
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT1
Hello all,

I plan to buy an Ascot Green 2022 GT1 when I move back to the USA in about ten days. I will reside in Fort Collins CO. All the previous ten or so vehicles I have purchased cost less than $30,000, added together. I have never sold a vehicle in running condition...I run them until they die. I like the Stinger's looks, cargo room, power, interior, and warranty. Only mods I plan are wheels, tint, ceramic coat, and dash cam. Looking forward to some awesome family road trips throughout Colorado, into Wyoming, Montana, and the Southwest.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Welcome to the group. This car is awesome, and I’m sure you’ll love it. I’ve had mine for 3 years and 3 months now. One or two issues that were resolved, and nothing since then. Been very reliable, and that warranty is excellent. Every time I drive, I enjoy it immensely. One question, given that the GT1 isn’t that different between 21 and 22, have you considered trying to get a significant discount on a new ‘21 GT1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Reactions
City
Fort Collins
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #3
I thought about it, but decided to go with the 2022 model. The green color and the 10-inch screen are the major differences, plus a few more standard safety features.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Yeah, the green is gorgeous, that screen is really nice, and more safety features are always good. Btw, Kia’s safety systems are about the best in the industry. Reviewers across the board keep saying the same thing. Recently watched a review on the Throttlehouse YouTube channel (highly recommend them), and they were just the latest to mention that. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Hello all,

I plan to buy an Ascot Green 2022 GT1 when I move back to the USA in about ten days. I will reside in Fort Collins CO. All the previous ten or so vehicles I have purchased cost less than $30,000, added together. I have never sold a vehicle in running condition...I run them until they die. I like the Stinger's looks, cargo room, power, interior, and warranty. Only mods I plan are wheels, tint, ceramic coat, and dash cam. Looking forward to some awesome family road trips throughout Colorado, into Wyoming, Montana, and the Southwest.
Welcome & congratulations, post some pictures when you get it..

MDubb

Reactions
City
Fort Collins
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Hey. I live in Fort Collins and 2 months ago I picked up a used 2019 GT2 with AWD. Only had 4,100 miles on it. I've seen one 2022 Stinger in FoCo already. It was Panthera Metal, like mine so I am guessing it was not you. Not too many Stinger owners around here. It's so rare that strangers ask me about it constantly because they have never seen one before and have no idea what it is. Welcome back to the USA and to FoCo!

OP
S
Reactions
City
Fort Collins
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT1
Thread Starter #7
Not there yet, now in transit. We should arrive there on Thursday.