Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Burger Tuning for 2.0T

Jeaddi

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
With everything going on about JB4 for GT Owners, I reached out to Terry @ BMS about development for us with the 2.0T and he seemed willing to support! :D

"I want to get the BETA system in the hands of a couple 2.0T cars to collect some data. I expect we'll be able to make the tuning fully compatible."

Anyone with a 2.0T in the Simi Valley area willing to stop by BMS within the next few days to get fitted? Not sure what the costs would be, but I'm sure that it would be worth it!

PM with your contact info and let's see if we can get this ball rollin!

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Hope some one would take advantage of this.

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
With everything going on about JB4 for GT Owners, I reached out to Terry @ BMS about development for us with the 2.0T and he seemed willing to support! :D

"I want to get the BETA system in the hands of a couple 2.0T cars to collect some data. I expect we'll be able to make the tuning fully compatible."

Anyone with a 2.0T in the Simi Valley area willing to stop by BMS within the next few days to get fitted? Not sure what the costs would be, but I'm sure that it would be worth it!

PM with your contact info and let's see if we can get this ball rollin!
Thanks for doing this.

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
I got all excited when I saw the title.[:I]

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I'm surprise they can't just borrow a dealer car for a few hours.