Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Bolts - My interview

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Otherself: so you did it?
Me: yes
Otherself: you know your an idiot right?
Me: I think we established that in a previous thread I titled "Help! I'm an idiot"
Otherself: yes but $65 on 4 black screws in a place no one will see, your the kind of idiot that would make the perfect fool if Kings still ruled!
Me: so now I'm a fool too?
Otherself: yes!! But I have to admit I like it!
Me: to be exact we spent $300.00 on black engine braces and screws in a place no one will see but we know it's there and are happier for it:)
Otherself: you are monologuing to yourself again!
Me: just shut up, we are happy fools, let's go for a drive and enjoy the added power losing 0.000005oz of weight will give us!

Ha:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
That engine bay looks so beautiful.

Me: I think we established that in a previous thread I titled "Help! I'm an idiot"
Otherself: yes but $65 on 4 black screws in a place no one will see, your the kind of idiot that would make the perfect fool if Kings still ruled!
Me: to be exact we spent $300.00 on black engine braces and screws in a place no one will see but we know it's there and are happier for it:)
Me: just shut up, we are happy fools, let's go for a drive and enjoy the added power losing 0.000005oz of weight will give us!

Last edited:
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1

Well, since I'm the guy that posted this (on another site): "Cleaned up the JB4 wiring a little bit. Ran fuel wires, mainly for the one that crosses all the way over, through red braided sleeving just because that lone little black wire was buggin' me. Used an overkill waterproof connector to hook the original fuel wires to the ones in the sleeving for no particular reason. And routed a little differently from the JB4, cleaned up the mess there. Going to do something with the OBDII connector wires, but that's another day."

I completely understand.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I thought about the black or the red BMS Bars for my car chris71, I don't know?????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Those black BMS Bars look great on your car... (y)

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I'm a little confused of the context of your post lol. But I love the look of the black bolts.

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
I thought about the black or the red BMS Bars for my car chris71, I don't know?????? :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Those black BMS Bars look great on your car... (y)
Well I am adding the black bullet cap and carbon radiator cap then done with my useless upgrades under the hood:)

You have a white stinger? Red or black would look good.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Looking good.

He has a Ceramic grey @Chris71 :LOL:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I have the carbon radiator cap...….

Attachments

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
:D
Self-awareness is the first step to recovery.

Since those bolts are drilled for safety wire I think you should wire them! Run a black wire around the brace. ;)

OP
Chris71
Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Thread Starter #10
:D
Self-awareness is the first step to recovery.

Since those bolts are drilled for safety wire I think you should wire them! Run a black wire around the brace. ;)
Lol, that's where my extreme weight reduction comes from!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ceramicGT2AWD Stinger Discussions 0