Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Black Stinger sighting in Earth City, MO

Jacques

Reactions
City
Saint Charles
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Got back from lunch, and at my office (ProSource Wholesale in Earth City area), there's a black Stinger GT1 or 2 AWD with what appears to be tinted windows and a Lou Fusz license plate bracket in the back. If this is you, I am parked nearby under a tree. #pleasedontsap #nobirdpoop

OP
Jacques

Jacques

Reactions
City
Saint Charles
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Thread Starter #3
^^^Oh, I know. :) Unfortunately, found out the other day that my son's club soccer team is going to a tournament in Kansas City the same weekend. :(

Reactions
City
St. Louis
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2 AWD
Got back from lunch, and at my office (ProSource Wholesale in Earth City area), there's a black Stinger GT1 or 2 AWD with what appears to be tinted windows and a Lou Fusz license plate bracket in the back. If this is you, I am parked nearby under a tree. #pleasedontsap #nobirdpoop
Hey, fellow St. Louis Stinger owner here (wasn't my car, mine is a red GT2). I'm in north county and have only seen one other stinger since I purchased mine Dec 18.

OP
Jacques

Jacques

Reactions
City
Saint Charles
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1 AWD
Thread Starter #5
Cool! Me and a few guys are starting up the STL Stinger Club...PM me and I can tell you more details about it.