Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

FS A bunch of aftermarket stuff

Trader history for MFed (0)

Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Many of these items are bulky and/or awkward to ship which means expensive and difficult during the lockdown, and noted as such below, but if you're really serious we'll see what we can work out. Also, I'm not receiving notifications from messages posted in my profile so post here if you're interested or have questions and we'll take it from there. Lastly, shipped prices are for CONUS - if shipping to Canada I'll need to get online quotes and adjust accordingly, and they don't account for the PayPal 3% fee thing, so if that's how you plan to pay add that to the listed price below. So, without further ado...

Korean market center console/cup holders - SOLD

Race Chip XLR pedal tuner - SOLD

Shift paddle mods - Two versions of shift paddle mods available:

Black aluminum paddle extensions, brand new never installed - SOLD

Silver carbon fiber full paddle and shifter mechanism replacements. I can't find these for sale anywhere anymore so no link for reference, but also brand new never installed.
$75 shipped firm.

Tork Catch Cans - I bought these used but never really used them myself due to being not CARB-approved in CA.

https://damnfastdd.com/BrowseProducts/ShowProducts/Stinger+3+3TT/Engine

$180 shipped CONUS for the set.

Ultra Racing chassis braces 2WD versions - Only the front 2 available, the rear was still installed when the car was sold so not a complete set. Definitely made a noticeable difference in the way the car felt in corners, but also had front and rear sway bars and body mount collars so that probably contributed as well. These are an easy bolt-on install and will make a difference in how 'stiff' the car feels when cornering. Maybe best for the autocross crowd and overkill for the street but if you're looking for a stiffer, tighter feel this may fit the bill.

https://ultraracing-usa.com/kia-stinger-ck-rwd-awd-2018-2019-rear-mid-4-points/
https://ultraracing-usa.com/kia-stinger-rwd-ck-2018-front-lower-crossmember-4-points/

Fairly bulky but light so we'll need to figure out shipping costs - I'd rather sell these locally in the San Francisco Bay Area just to avoid the hassle, especially during the lockdown. $175 each plus shipping or $300 plus for the set - negotiable based on potentially high shipping costs, but keep it reasonable, no lowballers.

Quick update about shipping the chassis braces - due to the lockdown in San Francisco I am not able to get shipping quotes at this time, so until the lockdown restrictions are lifted these are limited to local sale/pickup only.

Weather Tech rear cargo liner/mat - Lightly used for a couple of months, like new condition.

https://www.weathertech.com/kia/2018/stinger/cargo-liner/

Another big, bulky thing to ship so prefer to sell locally, but $100 shipped CONUS firm.

3D MAXpider RWD full floor mat set - Excellent mats, fit like a glove and look better than the rubberized Weather Tech option. Rear mats were barely used, fronts used more but clean and in excellent shape.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3D-MAXpide...823898?hash=item366079b8da:g:3xUAAOSwme9ehb2m

Same shipping deal as the Weather Tech mat. Another 'local sell' preference but... $130 shipped CONUS firm.

Stay safe out there!

Attachments

Last edited:

AA95101

Reactions
City
Ann arbor
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger gt1 AWD
Ill take the black aluminum paddle extenders, what’s your PayPal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
M
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #3
Ill take the black aluminum paddle extenders, what’s your PayPal?

PM incoming...hopefully. Might be a minute, haven't sent PMs here before so I need to figure it out.

OP
M
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #4
Black shift paddle extensions sold!

AA95101

Reactions
City
Ann arbor
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger gt1 AWD
Sent you a PM

OP
M
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #6
Shipping updates and price drops in the OP.

Last edited:
OP
M
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #7
Racechip XLR sold.

OP
M
Reactions
City
San Francisco
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Thread Starter #8
Updated what's sold and what's still available in the OP, and added pictures of the 3DM mats. The WT cargo mat is boxed and ready to ship and I forgot to get a pic of it before boxing it up so no pic of that, sorry.