Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

FS .

Trader history for Emeza (0)

Emeza

Reactions
Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi
As I mentioned in the other forum, $32,000 and I’ll come scoop it up from you. New ones are between $36-40K, let me know!

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
As I mentioned in the other forum, $32,000 and I’ll come scoop it up from you. New ones are between $36-40K, let me know!
I got my rwd (46k msrp) for 32,431

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Washington
State
DC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1 AWD
Hate to say it but calling a Kia Stinger rare is like calling a G Shock watch rare because they only made a certain amount. While the GTS is respectable, it’s still a Kia. It isn’t a 65 Stingray. I hope you get a good deal, nonetheless.

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi
I got my rwd (46k msrp) for 32,431

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly. Im looking at a new GTS right now for about $36,500 so I will keep you all posted. It sounds like the OP may have rolled in any negative equity into his GTS. I could be totally wrong but just saying.

Reactions
Exactly. Im looking at a new GTS right now for about $36,500 so I will keep you all posted. It sounds like the OP may have rolled in any negative equity into his GTS. I could be totally wrong but just saying.
Lease? I could be wrong but I have a hard time believing you’re buying OTD at that number. I know they run aggressive manufacturer supported rebates, etc but that seems like a low number for a new GTS

Reactions
City
Denver
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi
Lease? I could be wrong but I have a hard time believing you’re buying OTD at that number. I know they run aggressive manufacturer supported rebates, etc but that seems like a low number for a new GTS
OTD, oh God no! Base price before Tax, title, etc. The one I mentioned at that price sold but here is the next best, https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...elper.selectedEntity=c28696#listing=248788107 - $38,500 before any incentives.

If I do a 20% reduction off of that before taxes, id now purchase any used one for about $31,000.