Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2020 Kia Stinger News..Some changes.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Doesn't look like there's very much change other than the GT line.

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
The GT line is seriously going to water down the GT trim.

codex

Reactions
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT1
The GT line is seriously going to water down the GT trim.
I don't think so, they're getting rid of the other two 4-bangers and replacing it with the GT-Line. Makes sense to me, seems the 3.3T is more popular anyways

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
It is a great idea to get rid of the 2.0 stingers because they're to many to choices. Having just one 2.0 an two or three 3.3 makes more sense...

PapaBobby

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT Line
This is the way its sold in Canada, I have had a GTLine for 6 months now and LOVE it. Toronto traffic is brutal and I commute so a GT made little sense for me. The GTLine here has AWD so with our winters, its perfect. A simplified line up keeps the production costs down.

dunc69

Reactions
City
Bristol
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
What I Drive
Kia Stinger 3.3 GTS
This is the way its sold in Canada, I have had a GTLine for 6 months now and LOVE it. Toronto traffic is brutal and I commute so a GT made little sense for me. The GTLine here has AWD so with our winters, its perfect. A simplified line up keeps the production costs down.
I totally get that. My brother lives just outside Toronto and uses the 401 several times a week.

Brutal is the right word.

He has a 2019 MB E-class and went with 4 cylinders and AWD. He loves it.