Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

1st time Kia owner- 2019 Stinger GTS

Reactions
City
Temple Terrace
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GTS
Hi all!

I purchased this car last week and I'm totally digging it! I've owned some pretty high performance vehicles (Porsche Panamera, Audi S3, Lotus Elise, BMW M3, 2 Ford Mustang GT Performance Editions with mods, etc.) Newly separated, I needed to get rid of the Porsche because it was running out of warranty and I can no longer afford to pay their ridiculous service prices, or pay the high monthly car payment. My <former> husband suggested the Stinger as a replacement. I'm embarrassed now that I replied with a disgusted "Uh NO Kia". I PROMISE I'm not a douche; I was just ignorant...

Once I drove the Stinger, I was almost convinced. Then I happened upon the GTS which I found is the only model to come in Federation Orange and ONLY comes in Federation Orange, I knew I found my car soulmate. (My favorite car I've ever owned was my Lotus Elise which was 'Chrome Orange' and my last Mustang GT was also in Orange, so it's kinda my color!) It only had 6,000 miles on it. I find it impossible to believe that the original owner just didn't drive the crap out of this car! I also can't believe the attention this KIA is getting and I love it! Kia sure stepped up their game and I'm a convert. It's a perfect fit for me and it's a badass car. I can't wait to have some mods done- considering a cold air intake and a tune to start with...

And hey... please don't tell my <former> husband he was right! lol

4BQRONKmSCughcwHmhNJqA.jpg 6OID0asmTFOOlcgtwO61Ug.jpg lQk8aDL9RXOiBwB33sCOOQ.jpg

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Welcome and congrats! You picked an excellent color. I can't imagine how many heads must turn at the sight of a bright orange car.

Enjoy!

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome & congratulations, great looking car..

Reactions
City
mountain lakes
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Sringer GT AWD
Congrats and love the orange! Plus side, it looks like the previous owner did some customizations.... liking it

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Chestnut mound
State
TN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 kia stinger GT S
Congrats and enjoy! I've got a GTS myself, it's the RWD no hassle drift car and it's a blast to drive! you'll almost always get the same question "what is it" anywhere you go so be prepared lol

Attachments