Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Reliable tuning shop in Toronto Canada.

Tifa

Reactions
City
Scarborough
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT Limited AWD
Hey guys, so I just got my stinger and I'm looking for a reliable shop to work on my car for performance upgrades and accessories, for starters I'm looking to do the badge swaps and I won't do anything myself to avoid having trouble. I live in Toronto, Ontario and wonder if anyone here knows a shop or two.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
You will save a lot of money if you do it yourself, just watch youtube videos, all the mods are easy to do..

T1tr

Reactions
City
Etobicoke
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 Thunder Grey tinger GT limited
You will save a lot of money if you do it yourself, just watch youtube videos, all the mods are easy to do..
I am sure he said he doesn't want to do it himself just to avoid trouble aka damages

Prewrath

Reactions
City
Scarborough
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2021 Stinger Limited
Hey guys, so I just got my stinger and I'm looking for a reliable shop to work on my car for performance upgrades and accessories, for starters I'm looking to do the badge swaps and I won't do anything myself to avoid having trouble. I live in Toronto, Ontario and wonder if anyone here knows a shop or two.
hi did you ever find a shop to do your performance upgrades or badge swaps ?

I have a 2021 Stinger Limited,
I'm in Scarborough

Attachments

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country