Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

***OFFICIAL*** June ONLY KMF Program

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Sorry for the delay boys and girls. LOL End of the month in the sales business is a mess. I've got a lot of catching up to do. ;-)

Stinger June 1.jpg
Stinger June 2.jpg

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
Thanks MurlinatoR! Looks like most programs are about the same. Slight changes, but nothing dramatic. I'm liking - again - only a one-month program!

Here's to waiting for my "big move" months of August/September or October!...

Reactions
City
Beavercreek
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Yep, me too. Waiting...

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
Yep, me too. Waiting...
My "problem" is, ironically, where I live. Evidently, Kia believes the Portland, metro area - the entire Pacific NW in fact - really can't drive RWD vehicles. Too much rain. Need AWD cars. LOL! It's become a very popular thing in the PacNW with crossovers and SUV's to be AWD. Seriously, for 90% of drivers here, it's pretty stupid, but dealers push it big-time, and talk about how no one wants FWD or in the Stinger's case, RWD version in the PacNW.... Uh, and why would that be? I'm not going skiing taking the Stinger. Please... Rain? How dumb does this get?...

So that's my big gripe. Hopefully Kia's Stinger Marketing manager will figure it out and give the NW more RWD Stinger's for 2019, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be heading south to NoCal where RWD versions are aplenty.

Starting to get anxious for the 2019 models, but this is about the JUNE KMF Numbers, so with that, I'll steer back on the topic, to say that I've glanced a few times at the May vs June KMF offers and they look identical. Money Factor, Lease Cash, it's all the same.

I can only take away that Kia's got a sweep spot at the moment and will bank on the summer months to move Stingers more so than more incentives. Heading into fall, things will likely change. And there I go again, dreaming about fall and year-end-model clearance opportunities - and college football of course. [wink]

nutter

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
So it looks like these expired yesterday. Any differences for the rest of July?

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
So it looks like these expired yesterday. Any differences for the rest of July?
Also waiting for the next promotional sheet. Here?s to MurlinatoR coming through in the clutch.