Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SLD JB4 with BT and fuel / WG wires $500

Trader history for PatriotOne (0)

PatriotOne

Reactions
City
Orange County
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2 AWD
For track use only.

Just removed from my beloved 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 which I sold. This kit comes with the optional Bluetooth mobile connection dongle and quick release fuel wires, so you don't have to make any permanent connections to your stock wires. Also including brand new, unused, JB4 EWG Add On Connectors which allow the JB4 to directly add and subtract wastegate duty cycle (WGDC) from the wastegates providing additional tuning flexibility.

I'm also selling a set of dual BMS performance intakes, ask if interested.

Please reach out with any questions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Rat Fink

Reactions
City
Alpharetta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Lexus
For track use only.

Just removed from my beloved 2019 Kia Stinger GT2 which I sold. This kit comes with the optional Bluetooth mobile connection dongle and quick release fuel wires, so you don't have to make any permanent connections to your stock wires. Also including brand new, unused, JB4 EWG Add On Connectors which allow the JB4 to directly add and subtract wastegate duty cycle (WGDC) from the wastegates providing additional tuning flexibility.

I'm also selling a set of dual BMS performance intakes, ask if interested.

Please reach out with any questions.
Still for sale?

G80sus

Reactions
City
Auburn
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G80 Sport