Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Grand Touring Tires

Rat Fink

Reactions
City
Alpharetta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Lexus
Anybody have recommendations for a all seasons touring tire for stock 19” rims? Thanks in advance.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Audi A4
Anybody have recommendations for a all seasons touring tire for stock 19” rims? Thanks in advance.
Just put Continental Ultra-High Performance ExtremeContact DWS 06 Plus tires on my 2018 GT2 AWD. They are much quieter than my old Michelin Pilot Sport 4 and Pilot Sport A/S 3+ tires. Also, the ride quality is improved.

Overall, I liked my Michelins, but they were noisy, especially over coarse road surfaces. Have only had the new tires for about 400 miles (so far only on dry road surfaces), but they stick very well and have been very stable. The only negative first impression is that they do not seem to initially respond quite as quickly to steering inputs and there seems to be some understeer with them. I suspect the Michelins had a stiffer sidewall and that accounts for this.

In any case, so far I am very happy with the Continentals.